Welcome to the church in Fort Collins
The Church in Fort Collins, Colorado warmly welcomes you. We are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ who have personally received Him as our Savior. He is the most excellent and wonderful Person. We love Him and endeavor to give Him the first place in all things.
We highly treasure the Holy Bible as God’s revelation of Himself and of His eternal purpose. We hold the common faith which is revealed in the Bible and is common to all genuine believers.
The Church in Ft. Collins is the gathering of the believers who meet together in the practical oneness of the Body of Christ in the city of Ft. Collins, Colorado. We are genuine Christians — we have personally believed in Jesus Christ as our Savior. Through this faith, our sins have been forgiven once for all and we rejoice to be cleansed by the precious blood of our Lord Jesus. We have been born again with the Father’s divine life by the Holy Spirit.
“But holding to truth in love, we may grow up into Him in all things, who is the Head, Christ, Out from whom all the Body, being joined together and being knit together through every joint of the rich supply and through the operation in the measure of each one part, causes the growth of the Body unto the building up of itself in love.” (Ephesians 4:15-16)
Our weekly meetings
Lord’s Table – Lord’s Day at 10am
Prophesying Meeting – Lord’s Day at 11am
Prayer Meeting – Tuesday at 7:30pm
Home Meetings and Small Group Bible Studies
Various times and locations
We hold the faith which is common to all believers (Titus 1:4; Jude 3)
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word by word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21, 2 Tim. 3:16)
- God is uniquely one, yet triune — the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Tim. 2:5a, Matt. 28:19)
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, John 1:14)
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Pet. 2:24, Eph. 1:7a)
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Cor. 15:4)
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33, Acts 2:36)
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Eph. 1:22-23, Rom. 12:5)
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself(1 Thes. 2:19)
These are our core beliefs and we believe that based on these truths as our foundation we believers can come together to have sweet fellowship to enjoy our dear Lord Jesus Christ.